Boost your Chamber, help your members
Seed Business Solutions understands how to run and maximise the role of a local chamber in your community.
We are passionate about business and economic development; and believe that an active, a-political local Chamber is an essential element in supporting local business success.
As Board members of our own local Chamber, we also understand the challenge of being Director of a volunteer organisation. We pride ourselves on working with your Board – to build and execute business and marketing plans that fit your economy; and that result in you having a viable organisation.
Seed Business Solutions has a strong track record of delivering professional association services that save you time and money. Seed Business Solutions delivers value to clients through experience and knowledge in business development, membership management, marketing, communications and professional development as well as offering economies of scale through existing resources and the use of cloud-based technology.
- Strategic, business planning and financial forecasting
- Marketing services including
- Website design &/or administration
- Customer relationship management
- Newsletter publication
- Event planning & management
- Social media marketing (Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin/Google+)
- Business Awards Event Management
- Sponsorship development
- Governance mentoring & training
- Member & participant surveys’
- Recruitment assistance
- Business development webinars for members
- Analytics and optimization
Dubbo Chamber of Commerce & Industry Inc
In 2011, Seed Business Solutions wrote the business plan that lead to the Dubbo Chamber of Commerce winning the NSW Business Chamber’s inaugral Local Chamber of the Year Award (2012). By implementing the plan, Dubbo Chamber
- doubled its membership
- increased its sponsorship income
- achieved operational efficiency
- improved its record keeping
- improved its cash flow by implementing online transactions
- increased the readership subscription of its newsletter to 500+ subscribers, with an average read rate of 30%
- and is now delivering services for the local Council, which helps it to fund a part-time EO role.